Sunday, March 1, 2009

Buy things from online shop or physical shop

These days there are more and more online shops. Also there are more physical shops than decades ago. So for a customer, there are more choices. Do you prefer to buy things from online shops or physical shops?
As I am living in a rural area, I prefer to buy things online whenever possible. It is obviously that I needn't go out home in this way. Just open computer and surf online, I reach it immediately. Comparing this to go to physical shops, I must take buses or subways since I don't own a car. It always takes hours to reach a mall. Taking taxi is also an option but it is much expensive. Another advantage is I have more choices online. There are enough online shops and thousands of choices for a certain article. On the contrast, you don't have as many choices as you want in town malls. In a word, convenience is the best! As people say, buying all over the world at home.
But sometime I also go to physical shop because there are also advantages for physical shops. When I want to buy a coat or a sweater or a T-shirt, I definitely want to make sure it fits me well before I pay any money. Yes, I can have as many tries as I want in physical shops. Also I can see how I am looked like on the clothes. This is nearly impossible if I buy them online. Another benefit is I always get stuffs right away. If you buy a article online, it will take some days to get it.
In my humble opinion, it is good to buy online when possible. But keep in mind that it will not meet all your needs. You still want to go to physical shop now and then depends on the things you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment