Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Training

I am in a training this week. I feel good. It is really good to take trainings now and then. I think it is good to take it at least once a year. Our company is good in this aspect. I got at least 6 formal trainings in last 3 years if I am not wrong. Also I took a certification exam.
When I am in training days, I don't need to worry about any work related issues. At least there is no much pressure when something is happened. There are backup men. They will help me to do work as necessary. For trainings, as it is always something I am familiar with, it is also no pressure, actually somewhat relax during the training. Just listen to the teacher and do some practices. The time is always enough. I always have some extra time to talk with other students or discuss with teachers. It's really good.
Most likely, we will have trainings at a different site other than daily working office. It is good to change a environment for some days. It is a kind of adjustment of feeling about work. Most probably it let me feel better on my job. In most cases, we will be off about an hour earlier than working time. You see, I can go out and take subway or buses without too much people. That feels really not bad. Sometimes, we can have free lunch at the training site. It is also an add-on to the benefit. Basically, I always have a good feeling on most aspects. So I like trainings.

No comments:

Post a Comment