Monday, March 23, 2009

What should I do now?

I just wonder what can I do now. I don't know really. I am in the half of unemployment. The current task is end. The new task is still unknown. The new job is really not controllable to me. What a mess situation! I dislike it. So what can I do?
Try to learn something new? This sounds a good idea but what I learned may useless because I may not use it in the new job. If that's the case, I'd better do not learn it.
How about continue the previous task? No, I don't want to do that. It really makes disappointed. I devoted much much time and energy in it. But what an end! I want to close it as soon as possible.
What about learn something new and useful forever? That sounds a good idea. There are something always useful for me. Oh, yes, English and communication skills. That's a good idea. I should continue with my English study and communication skill improvement.
Ah, I am writing now. It is a good practice. I may not write very well but I am writing. It is not a problem if I keep writing. I can do a good job. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment