Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why is it hard to write blog everyday?

I don't know why I cannot write blog everyday. Am I really so busy? Not really! Do I have no access to Internet? Not true! So why? Maybe I am somewhat lazy. Maybe I am not talkative. Maybe I don't have the habit to write down things. All in all, maybe I am not good at expressing myself. Oh, yes! That's the reason why I want to start with this blog.
But without practice, how can I get changed? Practice is the best way. Maybe I don't write well this time, but I will one day if I keep practice. Maybe I am not so good at written English, but I will one day. Maybe it is not so attractive today, but it will be attractive someday if I keep going. Maybe I am not so intelligent, but I know how to practice. Maybe I cannot do it well once, I will do it well after many tries. There is nobody stop me from trying but myself. I should go on. I will go on. I can go on. That's the best way.
Another thing in my mind is open mind. Although I knew this phrase many many years ago, but not until recently when I heard it from an US HR manager. I suddenly know that this is what I am looking for. I tried many many times to help me talkative and express myself well. I didn't get the satisfy answer. Open mind, yes, that's the best thought if I want to be easy to talkative. I will be open mind. I will practice open mind year by year, day by day and hour by hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment