Monday, March 2, 2009

End of a decade is fated to bad, really?

There are says that it will be somewhat difficult time at end of a decade. This year is 2009, the end of this decade. Is it a bad time? From my prospective, it is. The economy is bad. My health is not so good. The most important is that their are lots of cloud in front of my life. It seems everything is not so certain. Although things are changing all the time, it seems it doesn't toward to the right direction.
I really don't know why. I had done nothing wrong. Even there is really no matter with me, but I was influenced. It is obviously I was involved no matter I think it is or not. I cannot escape from the swirl. Only if I am living in a unknown mountain, do everything myself without exchanging stuffs with out side world. Can I do that? Even if I can, how about my families? They may most likely don't like that. Oh, I cannot escape.
Anyway, I hope I am happy. It doesn't matter what's the economy and anything else. I should be happy. I do believe that life is happy, not for sad. If it is always sad, why do you want to have a life? Okay, let's have fun and enjoy our time, our dinner, our talking, our sleep as well. God bless me and everybody to be happy at the end of this decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment