Thursday, March 5, 2009

It is so busy these days

My current role will come to an end. But it seems I become more and more busy these days, knowledge transition, projects wrap up, new position searching, etc. Wow, how busy am I!
I hope I can start my new role as soon as possible, no matter it is a good one or not. I don't want to spend too much time on the going away projects and errands. I really want to have a fresh start. I also should think about relationship between myself and the company. How to deal with new opportunities later? I cannot do as the past. Actually I feel I was hardly hurt by this action. I don't want this kind of things to happen again. I really need to control my career road by myself. Maybe as one of my colleague's suggestion, I should seek opportunities to be manager. As a first line employee, you can never control your work. Even when the bad news comes, you are the last one to know. You are not told until the last minutes. It is somewhat unfair. I don't believe the management team take much more responsibilities than general employees. You see, when the company doesn't run will. Who will be fired? Who will get less and less? When the company runs well, who will get the biggest part of bonus? I hope one day I will be my own boss, taking responsibilities as well as taking advantages. Is there anything I can do beside writing my feeling here? Not too much!
Anyway, I will be happy tomorrow and get what I want to do. This is my own life!

No comments:

Post a Comment